A solo listener (Krystal Wilkinson of Manchester Metropolitan University) is running a study on solo living during the pandemic. Here is some more information. Please consider helping her research project:
An exploration of the work-life balance of solo-living employees transitioning to home working in the context of the pandemic
Would you like to take part in this research?
- Do you live alone and do not have children
- Aged 18-65
- Were in full-time employment prior to the commencement of the pandemic in March 2020
- Have transitioned to working from home since the commencement of the pandemic
What would be involved?
- Sharing your experiences (benefits and challenges) of making the transition to work from home
- Taking part in an 50-60 minute interview (via Skype, Zoom or telephone) at a date/time convenient to you
Interested in taking part? For more details about the study, please e-mail Dr Krystal Wilkinson at [email protected]